Arts International is dedicated to bringing the arts to the public, supported by Ode to Joy, a 501 c (3) non-profit organization.
Our mission is to organize concerts for the purpose of helping charities and worthy causes.
Our goal is to reach, inspire, and introduce new comers to the music of the masters as well as to sustain interest among listeners who are already engaged.
Since 2011, Arts International has collaborated with or presented concerts at the following:
- Concerts by Candlelight series at Laurel Hill Mansion (Philadelphia)
- Regular appearances at Meng Min Wei Concert Hall (Beijing)
- School of the Visual and Performing Arts (Youngstown, OH),
- Kit Crissey Concerts (Philadelphia)
- Main Line Reform Temple Salon (curated by Andrea Clearfield)
- American Cancer Society AstraZeneca Hope Lodge
- Firebird: Spirit Rising (Mann Center’s 2016 Festival) (Philadelphia)
- Wharton School student charity concerts
- Grand Lodge of PA Freemasons Cultural Center
- Multicultural Arts Exchange